Not great weather today, but managed to make some more progress. Picked up some more sub-base along with some decorative stones for the soak-away at the back from B&Q as £10-off voucher. I then put the hardcore in place for the brick edging and spent a while shuffling bricks around to try and get a neat layout with the existing lawn edging and curved corner. I managed to get something that worked in place, but it started raining, so cementing them in place is for another day. At this rate I’ll be setting up our gazebo so I can progress whatever the weather, but having laid out some battens roughly, I’m pleased how the footprint will integrate into the corner of the garden.